Harmony Skin & Wellness Clinic is proud to offer Permanent Cosmetics using the state-of-the-art Nouveau Contour Digital system and The SofTap® method. Our licensed Permanent Cosmetics Technicians specialize in the art of designing and applying pigment to the eyebrows, lips, and eyes. The application of Permanent Cosmetics is a non-surgical procedure which is both safe and effective.
Permanent cosmetics enhances your most favorite features, covers up scaring, and adds ultimate convenience to your daily routine. Be sure to ask your technician about your pigment options, we offer both traditional and organic, keeping your health at our forefront.
- Thinning Eye Brows
- Thinning or Invisible Lip Line
- Desire for Eyeliner
- Minor Scarring
What Areas Can Be Treated?
- Eyes – Permanent eyeliner is perfect for the client with sparse eyelashes. A soft natural liner in the lashes can create a fuller lash appearance or a thicker line can create a more dramatic look.*
- Lips – The lip area can be naturally lined for a more defined look with any shade from natural to full lip color. Lips can be made fuller or an asymmetrical line can be corrected. Faded lip borders can easily be corrected along with scars that may have altered the natural contour of your lips.*
- Brows – An eyebrow can be created for the woman or man who does not have any hair. We can also fill in a brow to look totally natural. Remember, the eyebrows frame your face and are the most important part of your expression and appearance.*
How Does It Work?
Permanent Cosmetics is a process where completely natural pigments are implanted beneath the epidermis into the dermal layer. The colors are custom blended, keeping in with the color of your eyes and hair and your skin tone to create a soft, natural appearance. The SofTap needle configurations are designed to provide maximum comfort, fast healing, complete control, little or no touchups, and most important of all, a very natural look.* Applying permanent cosmetics is a very precise process and generally irreversible. Our clients can have the assurance that with this revolutionary method they will have the highest safety level with their permanent cosmetics application.
What To Expect
- Each procedure will take between 1 to 2 hours and a topical anesthetic is used which makes the procedure far more comfortable than commonly anticipated.
- There may be minimal swelling and redness after the application. Ice or a cold pack can be used to reduce swelling.*
- An antibiotic cream is applied to the area immediately after the procedure.
- We prefer you wear no mascara or eye make-up if you have color applied to your eyes, and no lipstick if your lips are colored.
- The procedure site needs to heal for about 7 days.*
- Permanent Cosmetics does not wash off or smear. However, as with any tattoo, fading can and does occur. Periodic maintenance such as color re-enhancement is suggested.*
- A follow-up appointment will be scheduled for four to six weeks after the initial application.
When considering these procedures please be sure to schedule 4-6 weeks prior to any special event or extended travel plans.
Commonly Asked Questions
The SofTap® method is gentle enough that you do not have to traumatize the reticular and papillary layers of the dermis and cause bleeding. Instead, pigment is placed at the surface of the skin’s dermal layer and allowed to sink lower into the dermis, making the procedure permanent and natural-looking.
At Harmony Skin and Wellness Clinic our Our licensed Permanent Cosmetics Technicians specialize in the art of permanent cosmetics and take every precaution to ensure excellent and natural results. Permanent cosmetics is a highly sought-after cosmetic procedure. You will work together with your permanent cosmetic technician to create the shape and pick the shade that is most suitable for your face. The consultation is interactive and you have the ultimate choice in which pigment and shape is chosen.
All of the pigments used at Harmony Skin and Wellness Clinic are FDA approved and made in the U.S.A. These pigments are specially made for permanent makeup. In addition to using traditional pigments we are proud to offer certified organic pigments in a wide variety of shades for those who want the cleanest product available.
Your permanent cosmetics are considered permanent because anything that lasts longer than 24 hours is considered “permanent.” Most people find that touch-ups are needed every 12 months to maintain results.
*Individual results will vary