Wrinkles are the most notorious sign of aging skin and often what people tend to notice first during their aging process. Wrinkles are age related but can also be accelerated by stress, environmental toxins, sun exposure, and smoking. Fortunately in the past decade the FDA has brought to market and approved numerous wrinkle reducers for cosmetic use.
At Harmony Skin and Wellness Clinic we pride ourselves on our team of advanced and highly skilled aesthetic nurse injectors that specialize in the art of wrinkle reduction.
- Botox ®
- Dysport ™
- Xeomin ®
Wrinkle reducers are also know as Neuromodulators. Neuromodulators such as BOTOX®, Dysport,™ and Xeomin® are purified proteins that are used to inhibit muscle movement in the face. By limiting the movement that creates the wrinkles, our skin is able to smooth itself out. BOTOX®, Dysport,™ and Xeomin® treatments consist of a few quick injections addressing the treatment area selected. Treatments are fast and extremely effective*.
- Fine Lines
- Smile Lines
- Frown Lines
What To Expect
- Treatment is simple, nonsurgical and has no recovery time. Using a fine needle, our injection specialist will inject Botox in desired treatment areas.
- Services are performed in our safe and comfortable environment and typically with one 15-minute treatment, a few tiny injections, you will see results within 2 weeks.*
- Our Registered Nurse Injection Specialists, all of whom are trained injection specialists, administer injections.
- Most people are able to go about normal activities after an injection. Recovery time can depend on the type of product used and occasionally minor bruising can result from the initial treatment but should resolve in one week to ten days.* Your injection specialist can discuss ways to prevent bruising and can also provide treatment to speed healing should any bruising occur.*
- A follow-up appointment may be scheduled 2 weeks after your initial appointment to check your results, and your next treatment may be scheduled approximately 4 months later*.
When considering these procedures please be sure to schedule 4-6 weeks prior to any special event or extended travel plans.
Commonly Asked Questions
Investing in anti-aging treatments without also investing in the right at-home skin care regiment, is like going to the dentist for a cleaning and never brushing at home. Anti-aging and comprehensive skin care go hand in hand when trying to enhance your skin’s suppleness. At-home products help you heal faster, achieve results faster, and maintain your results longer. They work hand-in-hand with the exceptional skin rejuvenation and anti-aging treatments you receive at Harmony Skin and Wellness Clinic.
Harmony Skin and Wellness Clinic values your commitment to younger and healthier looking skin. We want your investment with Harmony to offer you the best results possible. To help you achieve this, we offer the latest technology, The VISIA Skin Complexion Analysis system. The VISIA is a tool to help you empower yourself on your skin health. Usually if you are concerned about wrinkles, there are other factors contributing to your frustrations that you may not have considered. There may be things like laser skin rejuvenation that can dramatically add to the youthfulness you are looking for.
During your Skin Health Analysis, your esthetician will use the VISIA imaging system to conduct an in-depth analysis of your skin. You will see a computerized image detailing your hydration, your pigmentation, the bacteria on your skin, your pore size, the location and depth of your wrinkles and even your lash length. Then we will put together a six month plan for you that addresses correction and prevention, in order to ensure you always look the age you feel, not the age you are.
In today’s market, there are a lot of options out there for laser hair removal, skin care, and BOTOX. But unfortunately, not all providers are the same. In the right hands Aesthetic medicine creates natural looking results, that rejuvenates skin health, and enhances confidence. However, when not practiced ethically, these services can do more harm than good.
When you trust your appearance, your time and your money to somebody, you should be absolutely positive that they are going to provide you a service that you will be thrilled with. Harmony has an 18 year history of providing the highest quality services at a fair price. Everything we do, we do at the highest level of quality possible, always putting safety at the forefront of client. We like to say at Harmony, we do things just a little differently. We go the extra mile and look at a person as a whole, addressing all aspects of the client’s skin. That philosophy is why our customers return to us over and over again. We pride ourselves on being leaders in the medical aesthetics industry.
*Individual results will vary