SKINTIGHT by Sublative is a new, safe and effective cosmetic technology that goes beyond current methods in skin rejuvenation. It uses radio-frequency (RF) to produce dramatic results with minimal downtime. What sets this RF skin rejuvenation treatment apart from other resurfacing procedures is its ability to treat all skin types and colors. Sublative can provide wrinkle reduction, skin firming and overall textural improvement*. It can also help to minimize acne scars and pore size.
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Crow’s Feet and Lip Line
- Sun Damage and Discoloration
- Loose Skin
- Acne and Trauma Scars
- Poor Skin texture
- Photo Damaged Skin
What Areas Can Be Treated?
Sublative can be performed on the face, neck, chest and hands. It can also be customized to treat the sensitive eye area, lip lines or areas where acne scars are present.
How Does It Work?
Sublative utilizes fractionated bi-polar radiofrequency to penetrate the skin via a grid of matrix spots. The energy is delivered to the underlying connective tissue stimulating collagen production and remodeling beneath the surface. The outer layer of the skin remains intact and the untreated tissue helps to support and accelerate the healing process.
What To Expect
- To minimize sensation during the procedure, an application of a topical anesthetic is applied at Harmony Skin and Wellness Clinic one hour prior to the scheduled treatment.
- During the procedure, you may feel a warm and prickly sensation.
- Sublative treatment times ranges between 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the number of areas treated. The Sublative is usually performed in 3 treatment sessions scheduled 4 to 6 weeks apart.
- Sublative offers significant results with little downtime. For the first 24 hours following the treatment you may experience mild redness, mild swelling and a feeling of sunburned skin. For 2 to 5 days post treatment, many clients report mild dryness and flaking as the older layers of skin exfoliate*.
- You most likely will begin to see results after the first treatment and results will continue to improve for up to a year after completing the series of treatments*.
- During the course of treatments and for 3 months following the final procedure, you should be conscientious of wearing a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
When considering these procedures please be sure to schedule 4-6 weeks prior to any special event or extended travel plans.
Commonly Asked Questions
Patients will begin to see results after the first treatment and results will continue to improve up to one year post treatment. Because this treatment works to rebuild collagen, there are no limitations on how long the results last. Maintenance treatments are recommended post one year to maintain and further enhance current results.
Harmony Skin and Wellness Clinic values your commitment to younger, healthier looking skin. We want your investment with Harmony to offer you the best results possible. Because of that we offer each of our anti-aging clients a complimentary Skin Health Analysis.Usually if you are concerned about wrinkles, there are other factors contributing to your frustrations that you may not have considered. There may be things like laser skin rejuvenation that can dramatically add to the youthfulness you are looking for.
During your Skin Health Analysis, your esthetician will use the Visia imaging system to conduct an in-depth analysis of your skin. You will see a computerized image detailing your hydration, your pigmentation, the bacteria on your skin, your pore size, the location and depth of your wrinkles and even your lash length. Then we will put together a 6 month plan for you that addresses correction and prevention, in order to ensure you always look the age you feel, not the age you are.
In today’s market, there are a lot of options out there for laser hair removal, skin care, and BOTOX. But unfortunately, not all providers are the same. In the right hands, aesthetic medicine creates natural looking results, that rejuvenates skin health, and enhances confidence. However, when not practiced ethically, these services can do more harm than good.
When you trust your appearance, your time and your money to somebody, you should be absolutely positive that they are going to provide you a service that you will be thrilled with. Harmony has an 18-year history of providing the highest quality services at a fair price. Every procedure is performed at the highest level of quality possible, always putting safety and satisfaction at the forefront of our client’s experience. We like to say at Harmony, we do things just a little differently. We go the extra mile and look at a person as a whole, addressing all aspects of the client’s skin. That philosophy is why our customers return to us over and over again. We pride ourselves on being leaders in the medical aesthetics industry.
*Individual results will vary