We want to assure you that the health and safety of both our clients and providers is our top priority. We are following all COVID-19 Health and Safety regulations and guidelines from The CDC and OSHA.
This is what our daily practices and precautions will now include until further notice:
- We will not have more than 10 people in our clinic at any given time.
- Our clinic will be professionally cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected before, in-between clients, and at the end of each business day.
- We will no longer be accepting cash or check as a payment method nor for gratuity. According to the World Health Organization, cash could be contributing to the spread of coronavirus. We currently accept Visa, Amex, Mastercard, Discover, and other forms of credit/debit payment.
- We cannot accommodate walk-ins of any kind, not even for skin care product purchases. Please call ahead of time and we will schedule a pickup time for you.
- We ask that you do not touch any retail products and that you ask our front desk with assistance if you would like to purchase product.
- Please arrive ON TIME. We may need to reschedule your appointment if you arrive late.
- We will be running different types of air filters all with UV light that help kill viruses and bacteria.
What your appointment will look like:
- We will have you wait outside or in your car when you arrive as our lobby will be closed until further notice. Please call our front desk at 970-282-8266 when you have arrived.
- You will be required to wear a mask into the clinic and during the entirety of your procedure unless you are having a facial procedure performed. We have the right to refuse treatment to anyone who shows up not wearing a mask. If we need to provide you with a mask there will be a $5 charge associated with your service.
- You will be asked to sign our COVID-19 consent form before your service is performed.
- Temperature and a symptom check will be mandatory before entering the clinic for service.
- We will have you wash your hands immediately prior to service.
- No guests are allowed to come to your appointment with you at this time- that includes kids, babies, friends, or family members.
- Please leave ALL personal items in your car other than keys, cell phone, or any emergency items such as inhalers or epi-pens.
- Please do not bring any outside food or drink into the clinic.
We have the right to refuse service with NO REFUND if:
- You arrive at your appointment showing any visible respiratory symptoms or illness even while wearing a face mask.
Please call us to reschedule your appoint if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19. You will not be allowed in the clinic for at least 6 weeks.
- You have had or have been in direct contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 30 days.
- You have been out of the country in the last 30 days or in direct contact with anyone that has been.
- You have been sick or feeling ill, we want to ensure you are symptom-free before coming in for service.