Vanquish ME Body Contouring
We’d like to introduce you to the latest cutting edge technology for body contouring and fat reduction; The Vanquish by BTL an FDA approved device for fat reduction.
Body contouring has been a growing part of the medical aesthetic industry for the past decade. Both women and men love these treatments because they are easy to have done and they create real results without having to go to extremes like liposuction.
Many of our clients are healthy and active, but diet and exercise alone sometimes cannot get rid of cellulite, loose skin, or stubborn belly fat. Body Contouring with Vanqush is a great way to kick-off a new diet and exercise regime, a way to celebrate weight loss, or a great option to get ready for a big life event such as a wedding or beach vacation.
During your complimentary consultation with one of our aesthetic experts we will analyze your body and talk about the changes that you would like to see in your physique and create a plan for achieving your desired goals.
What is Vanquish ME by BTL?
Vanquish by BTL is a revolutionary non-invasive body contouring device that uses radiofrequency to drive deep heat to your fat cells thus causing a process in which they shrink and are then flushed out via the body’s lymphatic system. The targeted radiofrequency causes no discomfort and is specifically designed to shrink fat cells. As an added benefit the radiofrequency also offers subtle skintightening to the areas being treated, making Vanquish a great two for one solution to stubborn fat and aging skin.
In a recent study, Vanquish reduced people’s abdominal fat by more than 29%. There is also evidence that this treatment provides long-lasting benefits. In yet another study, people who received Vanquish still had noticeable improvements in their bodies four years after they completed their treatment plans.
Which Areas Can Be Treated?
- Back Fat
- Upper arms
What Conditions Can Be Treated?
- Diet and Weightloss resistant Fat (subcutaneous fat)
- Excess Fat
- Minor skin laxity
What to expect
On the day of treatment, please arrive at your appointment fully hydrated. Drink extra liquids the day before and the day after to enhance results. The procedure is performed by a certified technician who will set you up comfortably on one of our spa beds and then wrap the Vanquish panels around the area being treated. You are free to listen to music or even fall asleep, the treatment is that relaxing.
- In most cases, a series of 6 sessions will be performed 4-7 days apart. Each session is anywhere from 30-90 minutes, depending on the treatment area.
- Vanquish is a non-invasive procedure, meaning no incisions, no anesthetics, and, best of all, no downtime.
Because Vanquish is a non-invasive treatment, you are free to go back to your routine without making any dramatic changes to your lifestyle. You can fit the Vanquish in during a lunch break and return to work if you want.
- We do recommend increasing your liquids the day of your treatments and doing some light exercise or a sauna session to help your body with circulation, which will only increase your results. Receiving a lymphatic drainage massage is also a great way to help your body process the treatment and ensure great results.
- Results can begin to show in as little as 2-4 weeks after the first treatment, with ultimate results at 8-10 weeks (about a month after the final treatment).*
Commonly Asked Questions
Vanquish provides several benefits that other fat reduction methods lack.
- Quick Technique: Vanquish uses efficient technology that works much more quickly than many other fat reduction methods. Some fat reduction devices are cumbersome to apply and can take several hours to complete a treatment. Since each Vanquish appointment is forty-five minutes, you’ll have no difficulty fitting your treatments into your calendar.
- No Downtime: Although liposuction is a very effective way to reduce your excess fat, this cosmetic procedure can be very hard on your body and requires a significant amount of time out of work, the gym, and ultimately your life! You don’t have to worry about any of these issues when you use Vanquish to enhance your body. This non-invasive treatment doesn’t require you to take time off from your job, exercise routine, or other activities.
- Natural-Looking Results: This treatment provides natural-looking without the risks of lumps and bumps that some other fat reduction techniques can have. Vanquish will minimize your unwanted fat in a slow, steady manner. Instead of quickly losing a large amount of fat, you will shed your unwanted fat cells over a period of several months. As your body completes this process, your target areas will slowly become slimmer and more contoured. These gradual improvements will look very natural, and it will look just as if you are using diet and exercise to improve your body.
Vanquish is a procedure that makes gradual improvements with every session, which is why it is performed over the course of four-six visits. It usually takes the completion of a series of four to six visits to see the full benefits of this treatment. As you go through the series though you should notice pleasant changes in your figure and in how clothing fits.
Since this process takes some time to slim your body, you should plan ahead if you want to achieve the full benefits of this treatment by a certain date. For instance, if you want to see results by your wedding day, you should begin your Vanquish treatments a couple of months before this special date.
Vanquish is one of the best ways to create lasting changes in your physique. By applying radiofrequency energy to your targeted area, fat cells are able to be destroyed. After your body flushes out these dead cells, your overall number of fat cells will be reduced. After the series is completed it is important to maintain your results and newly contoured figure by following a routine that includes exercise and healthy eating.
Vanquish is a highly effective and safe treatment, with no downtime. We find most people who are struggling with stubborn diets and weightloss-resistant fat are excellent candidates. Especially if you have just a few stubborn inches that won’t go away!
However, not everyone is the right fit for these treatments. It is important to schedule a complimentary consultation so that one of our aesthetic experts can evaluate your current condition, learn about your medical history, and understand the aesthetic outcome you are hoping to achieve.
Our Physicians Assistants, Nurses, and Master Estheticians have extensive training from nationally accredited institutes . All of our laser technicians have a minimum of 300 hours of hands-on laser training prior to treating our clients, and most have a decade or more of experience. Harmony also conducts annual trainings to ensure that our employees are staying on top of new advances in the industry. For eighteen years we have been providing our clients with an exceptional experience every time they come to visit us.
*Individual results will vary