Body contouring is the newest advancement in medical aesthetics and people are raving about it! Both women and men love these treatments because they are effective, easy, and create real results without having to go to extremes like liposuction. Body contouring addresses several areas of concern; fat destruction, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and dermal blood flow. Although at first glance these procedures may seem too good to be true, it has everything to do with the breakthrough technology behind these services.
Although many of our clients are healthy and active, diet and exercise alone sometimes cannot get rid of cellulite, loose skin, or stubborn belly fat. Body Contouring is a great way to kick-off a new diet and exercise regime, a way to celebrate weight loss, or a great option to get ready for a big life event such as a wedding or beach vacation.
- Excess Fat
- Loose Skin
- Stubborn Subcutaneous Fat Areas
VelaShape III is a non-surgical, non-invasive cellulite reduction system that is FDA approved for circumference reduction. VelaShape III uses four different technologies (Radio Frequency, Infrared Light, Vacuum, and Tissue Manipulation) to contour, shape, and slim the body by decreasing cellulite and reducing circumference.
Which Areas Can Be Treated?
- Love handles
- Bra line
What To Expect
- Treatments are generally done in a series of 4 sessions for cellulite reduction or 3 sessions for skin tightening, either of which are scheduled two weeks apart.
- VelaShape III is safe for all skin colors and can be performed on tanned skin.
- A light spray is applied to the treatment area and the VelaShape III is moved over the targeted areas; the patient feels a deep, soothing heating of the tissue.
- After treatment, the skin may appear pink and feel warm for a few hours.*
- Most patients will begin seeing results right away, as the skin surface of the treated area will start to feel smoother and firmer.* Gradually, over the next several weeks, patients will notice a reduction in circumference and the appearance of cellulite, with ultimate results being achieved in about ten to twelve weeks.*
- VelaShape III provides positive benefits such as decreased muscle aches and pains, increased circulation, tighter, firmer skin and circumferential reduction.* Many clients report a better body image and increased self-confidence.*
- Clients respond the best when they maintain a healthy lifestyle, drink plenty of water and maintain their current weight.
- Maintenance treatments are performed periodically upon completion of your treatment program.
Commonly Asked Questions
VelaShape III uses four different technologies (Radio Frequency, Infrared Light, Vacuum, and Tissue Manipulation) to contour, shape, and slim the body by decreasing cellulite and reducing circumference. The process feels like a deep tissue massage with heat. Individual results vary depending on treatment and affected areas.
Although the results are often quite dramatic with Vella, after a series of recommended treatments is performed, the results cannot be considered permanent due to the nature of how cellulite is formed. When used as a corrective and preventive procedure, along with a healthy nutrition and exercise routine, many people see long term continued results.
Some people reported seeing results as early as 2 weeks after their first treatment, but you should expect to see the best results after a series of 3 treatments, 2 weeks apart.
Although individual results vary, most people need to complete a series of 6 treatments to achieve a full correction. Each treatment builds upon the previous one, working at deeper levels to smooth and tighten cellulite. After the series is completed maintenance sessions are encouraged along with a healthy nutrition and exercise regimen to keep results.
Our Physicians Assistants, Nurses, and Master Estheticians have extensive training from nationally accredited institutes . All of our laser technicians have a minimum of 300 hours of hands-on laser training prior to treating our clients, and most have a decade or more of experience. Harmony also conducts annual trainings to ensure that our employees are staying on top of new advances in the industry. For eighteen years we have been providing our clients with an exceptional experience every time they come to visit us
*Individual results will vary