Body contouring is the newest advancement in medical aesthetics and people are raving about it! Both women and men love these treatments because they are effective, easy, and create real results without having to go to extremes like liposuction. Body contouring addresses several areas of concern; fat destruction, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and dermal blood flow. Although at first glance these procedures may seem too good to be true, it has everything to do with the breakthrough technology behind these services.
Although many of our clients are healthy and active, diet and exercise alone sometimes cannot get rid of cellulite, loose skin, or stubborn belly fat. Body Contouring is a great way to kick-off a new diet and exercise regime, a way to celebrate weight loss, or a great option to get ready for a big life event such as a wedding or beach vacation.
UltraShape is the first and only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction procedure that uses pulsed, focused ultrasound energy for selective fat cell destruction; it has an impressive 94% patient satisfaction rate. This painless procedure doesn’t harm the surrounding skin, nerves or blood vessels, and leaves no visible signs of treatment. The energy only targets and destroys fat cells.
Which Areas Can Be Treated?
- Gynecomastia (Male breasts)
The specific treatment area is determined by you and your provider and marked on your body. A trained UltraShape technician will then glide the UltraShape transducer over the treatment area, gently delivering painless ultrasound pulses to destroy fat cells.
What to expect
- Most patients describe the pulse as a mild to moderate tingling or “buzz” feeling, sometimes accompanied with slight warmth in the treated area.*
- In most cases, a series of three treatments will be scheduled 2-4 weeks apart, and each one will take approximately 45 minutes to 2 hours depending on the size of the treatment area.*
- UltraShape is a non-invasive procedure, meaning no incisions, no anesthetics, no swelling, no bruising, no pain, and no downtime.
- A somewhat limited diet is required for 1 day prior and 5 days after each UltraShape treatment. This includes an increased intake of water, limited fatty foods and no alcohol.
- UltraShape destroys fat cells, leaving patients with long-lasting results so long as a healthy and active lifestyle is maintained.*
- Results can begin to show in as little as 2-4 weeks after the first treatment, with ultimate results at 8-10 weeks (about a month after the final treatment).*
Commonly Asked Questions
Using ultrasound energy pulses, UltraShape is able to target and rupture fat cells without damaging any of the surrounding tissues. When the walls of the fat cells burst, the triglycerides that make up the inside of the cells are released and transported through the vascular and lymphatic systems to the liver, used as energy, and then processed and eliminated naturally from the body. Most clients feel comfortable in a resting position while the procedure is taking place. The beauty of it is that there is no downtime and you can return to work and your regular activities immediately after.
UltraShape is ideal for people with stubborn fat or genetically acquired problem areas. For best results, maintaining a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise is recommended. UltraShape is not recommended for major weight loss but is great for losing that last 10 pounds.
Some people reported seeing results as early as 2 weeks after their first treatment, but you should expect to see the best results after a series of 3 treatments, 2 weeks apart.
Unlike other fat-reduction procedures, UltraShape does not use heat or freeze fat. UltraShape treatments are very comfortable and show no visible signs of treatment. Plus, with UltraShape , you get measurable, visible results as early as 2 weeks.
Our Physicians Assistants, Nurses, and Master Estheticians have extensive training from nationally accredited institutes . All of our laser technicians have a minimum of 300 hours of hands-on laser training prior to treating our clients, and most have a decade or more of experience. Harmony also conducts annual trainings to ensure that our employees are staying on top of new advances in the industry. For eighteen years we have been providing our clients with an exceptional experience every time they come to visit us.
*Individual results will vary